Hearts

Hearts

Sunday 16 October 2011

Another type of therapy...

Have you noticed how often one single thing can ruin your day? My last friday was just like that. I hate being sad, really do, and I'm never enthusiastically happy either but halfway is good for me. Music is my therapy, really, that and a good romance (movie, quicker than the books though often not better!) to cry my eyes out with. Well, it was a working day and I was, well, at work, so I couldn't listen to anything. Thankfully Waiting for the End from the amazing Linkin Park kept my mind busy when I wasn't thinking about work. Such a big help! I relate the music with my life anyway which helps. And I kept thinking about all  the disasters in the world and how my problem was so very little...helps too. And then I fought all my will to stay at home and went out. Ended up being a very nice weekend, and I found octopus and salted cod fish being sold in the UK for the first time in nearly two years and it feels like Xmas! If I had let that sadness overcome everything else (as I often do) I'd be crappy by now and nothing good that happened this weekend would have happened. I also keep thinking about the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert next month and Xmas at home...I wish time would fly and freeze on those happy days! It doesn't thought so I'm back to my music therapy and my cross sitch. Got something new today.

How cute is this one? =) Finished it yesterday and I'm finishing another one today. Working well! Thinking about taking on a big project...usualy takes me years!




Now, these are two of my felt projects, made them in March/April and haven't done anything else yet. I really enjoyed doing it as it graciously takes form and is nice to see the evolution. The rabbit with the bag was for my godson by Easter time, I've put some chocolate eggs inside the pocket =P The cheeks and the rose part of the ears are made with make-up. This was another idea taken from a blog which I would mention if I still had the address.





This Hello Kitty was initially an experiment but ended up making a little girl very happy. It's a bag as well though the felt is delicate and can't support too much weight. I've put a lollypop inside this one =P I really want to finish my cows and show you! Will take a while though.


Bye!! Have fun, be happy!! xx

No comments: