Hearts

Hearts

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Forgot!!!

Hey guys!


So I completely forgot about my  blog =S how embaracing... But time flew! Honestly, seems only yesterday it was Xmas time and I was in Portugal and I'm already going back there again. Hopefully I will escape the freezing weather that is supposed to be coming this way. Yey!


Have you done your New Year's resolutions list? I ain't got one but I got a few wishes I want to fulfill this year. Portugal, Algarve, Paris... Harry Potter's Studio Tours!!!! I am so excited about this year's projects, justo hope they'll go well. Mum's coming to the UK for the first time as well! That should be really really good =) August, come quickly, will you please?


The reason I am posting today is because, for once, I remembered it, and as well because I just made this cute little cross stitch project that I loved and want to share. If you're a crazy cross stitcher and you're on the internet all the time looking for projects then you will probably know this one. If you aren't then feel free to copy from my photo. Ain't it nice and lovely??





Para terminar fica o a nova música do Filipe Pinto - Insónia!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAzbRulaXkA

No comments: