Hearts

Hearts

Friday 21 October 2011

"To infinity, and beyond!"

Hi there! So I've been very busy with work this week, trying unsuccessfully to study in between...but still had time to finish yet another bib! Here it goes! It was the first time I've  used these space related graphics and was afraid it wouldn't work well but I'm very pleased with the result, what do you think?




I got the most special letter in the mail today, take a look to the contents!



I'm so excited! Saw Linkin Park last year and honestly I like them so much that would gladly see them again instead. Still, hope it will be great. My bro's coming with me =)

Changing the subject, I'm a fan of Marvel comics being transformed into movies, Spiderman was amazingly well done, I think, and they're developing some very good movies. Watched Thor, didn't think it was so great but liked it anyway... I loved Green Lantern, was really nice, and last night started watching Captain America, and was so tired that fell asleep in the middle. Still, I really liked what I watched and the idea of the man he was before he had all his strength and power... all brave and honest no matter what the consequences. There ain't people like that no more.

I'm very busy this weekend (got a very good friend visiting) and won't have time for crafts but maybe next week will have somethingto post.

By the way, remember that problemlast week? All sorted =) no damage done.

Bye!

2 comments:

LPC said...

A mítica O2 arena? uhuhuhuh LIKE nisso!
Mas LP seria ainda mais fabuloso :D

Qq dia sou eu que te faço uma visita :P

Bruxinhah said...

Ah tb ja ouviste falar dela? lol Ya, LP foi simplesmente fantástico no ano passado! Kd cá vieres depositar as tuas patitas diz-me kk coisa! Gosto smp d me encontrar c pessoal k cá vem =)