Hearts

Hearts

Friday 7 October 2011

I've lost count of how many times I've been in an airplane but today I found I still get the butterflies in my stomach everytime I leave my old world behind. I wish I could have the best of both worlds...but that is just not possible. I try and find it impossible to imagine how it was before my time...no internet, no easy access to telephones, expensive and long flights! Yes, we are lucky indeed.

This is my...fifth blog? First one was waaaay back in 2004! Meanwhile I gave up, don't really think anyone is interested in my uninteresting life but, very recently, people keep telling me I should have one to show my cross stitch... so, here it is!

So, today I brought from Portugal 26 more bibs to stitch! Whoever knows me knows I dedicate countless hours to this hobbie of mine. This year, though, I've made up my mind and I'll be dedicating some of my time to Xmas felt ornaments. I see so many beautiful things made by skillful people... I'll make sure I'll keep you updated, if anyone cares about it.

I also love to read and thought that maybe I could give some tips about books and get other tips back... let's just see how it goes.

Well, that's it for today I guess. Still have to work on the template. Things have changed since I last done this and I didn't keep up to it!

1 comment:

LPC said...

Bookmarked!
(Btw, I loved the font!)