Hearts

Hearts

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Apple iWork Keynote

Hey guys! Long time no see =)

I've been very busy and have exciting news to share in due time but meanwhile I'd like to show you something about Keynote. 

So there I was, last Saturday, at an interesting conference for ophthalmic nurses when one presentation really hooked me; it didn't catch my attention only because of the subject, it was rather the presentation itself. This doctor had a sort of a poster as presentation with several pieces of information in it. Every time she clicked on the mouse the presentation would enlarge one of the pieces of information and she'd talk about it, then it would go back to the poster before enlarging another piece of information. And the movement was so fluid and natural!

I've been out of school for 5 years now and I'm a bit rusty in this IT presentation business so I thought hers was amazing! I had to find out what it was she was using. As it normally happens, I didn't need looking for it, it came to me. Today I opened my Apple Keynote by mistake and found out exactly what caught my eye the other day. Brilliant! I was looking on youtube for videos on how to use it and found this one, it's very useful I must say, if you want to achieve that same fluid natural movement.

Let's share it then! Good presentations, everyone =)



No comments: